Audit services are essential to establish credibility and build reputation.
It prevents critically important assets from being undermined by business scandals from occurring on multiple continents in the modern day global economy. Companies that successfully address audit issues improve the quality of their financial reporting and stand to gain credibility internationally with leading capital lenders.
Through our highly qualified professional team, we provide auditing services to a wide range of companies, business organizations, and public authorities. During the course of executing audit engagements, in addition to expressing an opinion on the financial statements, we provide value added services to the management by furnishing useful recommendations aimed at improving their financial and accounting systems. In addition, we strive to establish ourselves as one of the client’s key advisers in the overall business decision-making process.
In order to achieve this goal, we usually undertake the following:
- Our audit team reviews and studies the nature of the business activity, along with its financial and accounting characteristics.
- Our audit team works in close coordination with the client’s staff and management team to maximize the efficiency of their work.
- We establish a strong quality control by close involvement of assigned partners and managers at all stages of audit planning, execution, and reporting.
- We establish an audit plan to ensure that the scope is responsive to procedures and controls in operations.
- We identify the techniques, procedures, and measures necessary to achieve the objectives of internal control.
- We identify procedural weakness, and bring them to the management’s attention in order to initiate remedial action.
- We keep regular meetings with client management to discuss control weakness identified, our recommendations to plug such weaknesses, and follow up of agreed action to control those weaknesses.